- D21 Grand National 3 Teams Win First Place !!!!!
This is so amazing and I canít remember another time
at a NABC that any district has been so outstanding.
Open Flight winning 120 mpts. Capt. Lew Stansby, JoAnna Stansby,
Chip Martell, Kit Woolsey, Debbie Rosenberg and David Grainger.
Flight B winning 70 mpts. Capt. Jim Liu, Peter Sun, Jun Shi, Qiang Zhang
and Ethan Liu.
Flight C winning 45 mpts. Capt. Max Schireson, Cadir Lee,
Aravind Alwan, Olivier Chapelle, Michael Hu and Arthur Zhou.
Congrats to All and history was made at the NABC in Toronto…
- Learn Bridge in a Day? ® Introductory bridge seminar on September 23 in Tiburon more >
- Cardology Kidz Read about the Cardology Kidz in the latest newsletter of the Center for Bridge Education more >
- All Western Championships Regional in Santa Clara, Aug 29–Sep 4 Make your plans using the schedule of events, and reserve your room early for the bridge rate. Special bridge rates available at nearby Biltmore and Marriott hotels more >
- Attention tournament chairs The tournament coordinators schedule is now online to help you schedule your tournament. Select
Tournament Planning in the District 21 section.
- District Board Meeting Summary of June 3 district board meeting in Sacramento more >
- 2018 Modesto Regional, April 9–15 Reserve your room at the host Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Modesto. Stay tuned for complete tournament information.
- District Director Report Roger Smith's report from the Spring NABC in Kansas City more >
- North American Pairs At the NABC in Kansas City our D21 representatives placed very well in the finals of every flight.
JoAnna Stansby and Lew Stansby were third in Flight A, winning 56 gold masterpoints.
Edward Nagy and Gary Soules, also in Flight A, took ninth place and won 29 gold masterpoints.
Bob Enenstein and Alan Wood were second in Flight B, winning 45 gold masterpoints.
Sara Youngquist and Cornelius Duffie took third in Flight C, winning 23 gold masterpoints, followed by Benjamin Leitner and Michael Leitner, winning 18 gold masterpoints for fourth place, and Dominik Dudzik and Wesley May winning 15 gold masterpoints for sixth place.
Congratulations to all!
- Monterey Clambake Regional, Jan 1–7 Make your plans using the tournament schedule and reserve your room early early to take advantage of the bridge rate of $ 105 more >
- Reno Regional at Sparks Nugget, Oct 9–15 Check out the new tournament and reserve your room early early to take advantage of the bridge rate of $59 weekdays, $89 weekends more >
- ACBL Partnership Desk It has been said that itís easier to find a compatible spouse than a bridge partner — until now. Introducing the ACBL Partnership Desk, the newest member benefit, that connects players for club, tournament, and online play more >
7 Reasons to Teach Your Kids Bridge
Using Card and Board Games to Keep Minds Sharp
Bridge in Paris — Grant Vance
Getting excited about bridge Other than being great fun, studies show games such as bridge improve your mental capacity
Million-Dollar Hobby: Inside the World of Big-Money Bridge
Bridge in the
Wild and Wooly West — Bob Garret
At Jim Solomonís Club Championship Game, Fremont, CA — Stephen Castellino
| Emergency Hotline:
|District 21 Regionals
- Santa Clara, Aug 29–Sep 4, 2017
- Sparks NV, Oct 9–15, 2017
- Monterey, Jan 1–7, 2018
- Modesto, Apr 9–15, 2018
- Sacramento, May 28–Jun 3, 2018
|Charts, Rules, and Regulations
|Check My Masterpoints
|Conditions of Contest
|Contract Bridge Forum
|Explanation of Events
|Find a Tournament
|Western Conference Tournaments