- District Board Meeting Summary of September 3 district board meeting in Santa Clara more >
- Handz Demo The Center for Bridge Education will demonstrate Handz on Friday, October 13, at 11 at the Sparks Regional (check daily bulletin for location). This fun and easy game gets ages 8+ playing in 15 minutes and teaches Bridge concepts in 10 easy steps. more >
- 2018 Grand National Teams The GNT schedule is available and online registration is open. more >
- District Director Report Roger Smith's report from the Summer NABC in Toronto more >
- D21 Grand National Three Teams Win First Place !!!!!
This is so amazing and I canít remember another time
at a NABC that any district has been so outstanding.
Open Flight winning 120 mpts. Capt. Lew Stansby, JoAnna Stansby,
Chip Martell, Kit Woolsey, Debbie Rosenberg and David Grainger.
Flight B winning 70 mpts. Capt. Jim Liu, Peter Sun, Jun Shi, Qiang Zhang
and Ethan Liu.
Flight C winning 45 mpts. Capt. Max Schireson, Cadir Lee,
Aravind Alwan, Olivier Chapelle, Michael Hu and Arthur Zhou.
Congrats to All and history was made at the NABC in Toronto…
- Learn Bridge in a Day? ® Introductory bridge seminar on September 23 in Tiburon more >
- Cardology Kidz Read about the Cardology Kidz in the latest newsletter of the Center for Bridge Education more >
- Attention tournament chairs The tournament coordinators schedule is now online to help you schedule your tournament. Select
Tournament Planning in the District 21 section.
- Monterey Clambake Regional, Jan 1–7 Make your plans using the tournament schedule and reserve your room early early to take advantage of the bridge rate of $105 more >
- Reno Regional at Sparks Nugget, Oct 9–15 Check out the new tournament and reserve your room early early to take advantage of the bridge rate of $59 weekdays, $89 weekends more >
- 2018 Modesto Regional, April 9–15 Reserve your room at the host Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Modesto. Stay tuned for complete tournament information.
- ACBL Partnership Desk It has been said that itís easier to find a compatible spouse than a bridge partner — until now. Introducing the ACBL Partnership Desk, the newest member benefit, that connects players for club, tournament, and online play more >
7 Reasons to Teach Your Kids Bridge
Using Card and Board Games to Keep Minds Sharp
Bridge in Paris — Grant Vance
Getting excited about bridge Other than being great fun, studies show games such as bridge improve your mental capacity
Million-Dollar Hobby: Inside the World of Big-Money Bridge
Bridge in the
Wild and Wooly West — Bob Garret
At Jim Solomonís Club Championship Game, Fremont, CA — Stephen Castellino
| Emergency Hotline:
|District 21 Regionals
- Sparks NV, Oct 9–15, 2017
- Monterey, Jan 1–7, 2018
- Modesto, Apr 9–15, 2018
- Sacramento, May 28–Jun 3, 2018
- Santa Clara, Aug 28–Sep 3, 2018
|Charts, Rules, and Regulations
|Check My Masterpoints
|Conditions of Contest
|Contract Bridge Forum
|Explanation of Events
|Find a Tournament
|Western Conference Tournaments